Sunday, November 22, 2009

Hey guys! Check out my new blog!

I just want to welcome everyone to the hottest sickest ill spot on the web, the Steak Robot blog baby!

We got all sorts of sweet things to talk about here, like life and how my good buddy BackingMyCrack is so awesome. He inspired me to get this website and spread the good word about all the good times we had and all the glorious thoughts I have from day to day.

This friend, this dude, he is my muse. If he was a woman I would have him on this desk, right here, right now, om om om om.

But enough about me, let's talk about my good friend BackingMyCrack. He had this great idea about how all the leaders of the world should join hands and sing kumbayah or something and I didn't read it all, but frankly it was brilliant and it made me think long and hard about things. Some very important things. If I died today, would I be able to be buried at his family plot?

I'd like to think that in the hereafter our friendship would last because isn't that what life is all about? You live together, you cry together, and then you get eaten by worms together.

That's all for now kids!

Be sure to check out my friend "Mr. Crack's" sweet blog at
http://backingmyback.blogspot.com/.

Please be nice to him and leave him some comments because his blog looks very lonely! *laugh*!

No comments:

Post a Comment